Thursday, December 24, 2009

Fabulous Finds





You don't spend as much time online as I do and not come across some cool things. A Christmas gift to you: brands to shop for if you love quality and incredibly soft fabrics:

• Patterson J. Kincaid (white long-sleeved tee). Basics that look anything but because of the flow-y fabrics and easy styles.
• Torn by Ronny Kobo (plaid, drapey top). A little edgy with of-the-moment styling and prints. This is a line I'm going to keep my eye on, even if Taylor Momsen's been spotted in the stuff, too.
• Haute Hippie (gray, long-sleeved hoodie). True to its name, Haute Hippie features very boho-looking stuff at Paris Hilton prices. I'm addicted to the blend of cashmere, silk and cotton used in many of its cardigans. I managed to acquire two HH items (long-sleeve and short-sleeve hoodies), and they're exquisitely soft. And, I got them on eBay at about a quarter of the triple-digit-price tags the stores sold them for.

No comments: