Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Jewelry, Part 1


When it comes to jewelry, the blingier, the better.

This has been The Year of the Rhinestone, based on my jewelry-buying over the past few months. Which makes me wonder, how many fake crystal bracelets and necklaces should one person have?

So, this low-key tan with gunmetal studs bracelet is most unlike me. An understated neutral? I don't go for them. But this bracelet just seemed right.

When my search for something studded started, I thought I'd go for the Linea Pelle purple leather studded bracelet. But when I was scrolling through Swayandcake.com, this little number stood out. Tan AND gunmetal, so it would go with browns and blacks. AND it would look smashing with these unbelievably cheap chain bracelets purchased on super-sale from Urban Outfitters. They play together nicely, don't you think?

The bracelet's edgy but still feminine, thanks to the thin leather strap. The tan is a really flattering mocha shade.

It's a great wear-everyday piece.

Coming tomorrow: cheap, gorgeous earrings.

No comments: