Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday Shoe Haiku: New Brown Lovelies



My Habit? Oh yeah!
Got these splendiferous kicks
For next to nothing.

Shoe n' Tell: Have you visited the Amazon sample sale site My Habit yet? More like Bad Habit. Prices are pretty reasonable on the variety of sales, and there's always free ship/free return. My fave!

Got these Faryl Robin Dalias for a fraction o' the price. The leather is buttery, the wedge is comfy and the perfect mid-heel height. I think I just might keep 'em.

2 comments:

SunnyDay said...

I love those. Neutral go with everything color, cute shape, walkable wedge. You must keep.

Moda said...

It's very cute! I love Faryl Robin shoes, they are very comfortable!

BTW, I laughed so hard about your cleaning day story , girl this happen to me all the time. It's like a dream to me to have a clean and shine floor.