Monday, July 15, 2013

This or that?

I posted these Miu Miu flats a while back.  Love the color block, the pointy toe, the slight bit of heel.

 
 
 

Then I came across these Prada flats.  The obvious similarities are the two tone, the pointy toe, that little heel. 



Such a dilemma!  The Miu Miu are slightly more casual, with the loafer or slipper styling.  The Prada are pretty and feminine, the Miu Miu a bit more borrowed from the boys.  Either works really well with cropped pants, jeans, sleek dresses. 

Which brings up a question.  What's the difference between Miu Miu and Prada anyway?  Aren't they all the same designer? 

But I digress.  What am I going to do about the flats question?  Prada or Miu Miu?  Miu Miu or Prada?  Both gorgeous, both very wearable and classic enough to last for years.  I don't need nor can I afford both.  I have to choose!! 

No comments: