Wednesday, August 17, 2011

New Stuff Week: The Kimono Dress



Not long ago, I blogged about kimono dresses (See it here). Well, Cusp (Neiman's edgier sister website) dropped the price to $65, with free shipping, on my favorite one, so I bit.

The Patterson J. Kincaid "Vanessa" tunic dress is on the sheer side, but that's how it's meant to be. I love the easy-breezy linen and the drapey sleeves that allow good airflow. The color will be a challenge for me (I spill, my kids are grimy), and I won't wear it out for barbecue, but I'll get at least a few more months of mileage out of it.

2 comments:

SunnyDay said...

I knew I would love this dress on you. It feels cool just looking at you! Perfect shoe choice.

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

What a beautiful and easy dress - and sale score!