Tuesday, August 30, 2011
A new trend that is really, really awesome — twisted shirts.
Why do we love it? Let's count the ways:
• It's fresh; a nice change of pace from ruching
• It's easy to wear with skinny jeans, which are still very, very in
• Most of all, it hides any, shall we say, gutteral imperfections, aka muffin top.
So, c'mon, baby, let's do the twist:
• Alexander Wang zipper trim stretch top ($385)
• Funktional sweatshirt ($90)
• Gypsy 05 "Angelina Twist Tee" ($132)
• Thakoon Addition "Wallpaper Bubble Silk Twist Front Jumper" ($375)...in case you're a jumper girl and incredibly wealthy.
• Michael Michael Kors Gathered Twist top ($79.50)