Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Peppermint-a-licious Lotion


I read somewhere that peppermint is a soothing, calming, lull-you-to-sleep kind of smell.

In the hope that that is true, I have been slathering my children in 100 Percent Pure's Eucalyptus Nourishing Body Cream ($15). Don't let the name fool ya, this stuff is hardcore peppermint. If you can't handle when the red-and-white candy rolls out around the holidays, then stay the heck away.

My little boy is so enamored of the lotion that he'll sit there and just huff his arm, where it's been rubbed in, like a little junkie jonesing for another hit.

I get a charge out of it because it has a lovely cooling effect that almost makes you feel tingly. Definitely refreshing in the heat.

1 comment:

SunnyDay said...

If it cools you in this gawd awful heat, I'm going to buy enough to roll in it!