Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The black pump

Every girl should have a pair of black pumps.  I'm not sure every girl needs nine pairs of black pumps, my current total.  That doesn't count black booties, black flats or black sandals.  The black pump is a wardrobe work horse.  Depending on the style, they can go to the office with pencil skirts, out at night with body con dresses, and out running errands with boyfriend jeans.  They are the wear with almost everything shoe.

Despite having the aforementioned nine pairs, I find myself drawn to yet another.  Behold the Vince Claire choked pump.  Matte leather upper - not suede or patent - with a sexy d'orsay side, a very walkable heel, and my favorite toe style.



A little more foot coverage, great with pants or skirts.  Am I talking myself into buying them?  Oh yes.  Available at Nordstrom, Saks, Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, and if you fancy the front in hair-on calf, the variation is available at Nordstrom.


1 comment:

Sandarella Sandy said...

These are awesome. I like that there is less toe cleavage in these.