Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Cool makeup


I'm fiercely loyal.
To family, friends, stores, clothing lines. I'm basically the human equivalent of a collie.
But for some reason, I just can't commit to a makeup foundation.
Now, you'd have to pry my MAC eyeshadows out of my cold, dead hands, but when it comes to what I put all over my face, I constantly flip-flop. One minute I love MAC studio fix; the next I'm all about Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Enhancer Tinted Moisturizer. Then I tried MAC's loose Mineralize powder and thought that was The One. Then it was Benefit's Some Kind-a Gorgeous.
I'm a makeup ho.
Maybe MAC's new Studio Sculpt foundation will make me a changed woman.
I had a MAC-over at the Park Place MAC counter last week, and my favorite FAVORITE makeup artist EVER, Maria, used this stuff on me. (If you ever want to experiment with new looks, Maria's your girl. She's fab. I never see anyone else. Remember — Park Place Mac counter.)
Studio Sculpt is light and oil-free, so good for people like me who could be Penzoil's poster child. The trick is to warm up the liquid in your hands and then smooth it onto your face. I use my trusty MAC foundation brush, too, to make sure everything's blended in. The Studio Sculpt provides a flawless finish without feeling like your makeup was done by Sherwin Williams.
Love it.
For now.

No comments: