Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday Shoe Haiku, An H&M Tribute



Pretty kitty shoes
They might look a little cheap
Hey, they were 13.*

*Yup, as in dollars. Dinero. So while I think they may look borderline cheap up close, that teeny amount of moolah is worth the risk.

Shoe n' Tell: These easy-to-walk-in, on-trend-zipper-cage wedges were imported from the Scottsdale H&M. We visited about a month ago and since at that time there was still no word on an exact opening date for our local Tucson store, I hit it. Hard. Sure I mostly bought kids' clothes for school (a sale in which everything was $1 or $5!!!!), but I couldn't pass these up as were leaving.

Yesterday, H&M opened a two-story outpost at the Tucson Mall. Yes, it about killed me not to be there since I made the two-hours-one-way trek to the first Scottsdale store the night it opened in November. It was a glorious, glorious trip. Now that it's in my own backyard, I'll likely ignore it. Yeah, right.

2 comments:

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Me-ow, kitty. I bet those would look awesome with jeans. And for $13 - how could you not?!

SunnyDay said...

Okay, I think I need the $35 H&M trench.