Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Possession Obsession





A coupla things I do not possess, yet I am obsessing over:
• This Nightcap vest is so rock n' roll. I love how it looks like a scarf in the front and has that ha-cha-cha back to it. I would not, however, wear it with a pseudo shirt and lace bell bottoms. Even on a dare.

• I'm now about a month into my cosmetics freak-out period.

I've made about five trips to Whole Foods and umpteen visits to assorted websites in search of beauty products that won't make me grow a third eye. I carry "No More Dirty Looks" by Siobhan O'Connor and Alexandra Spunt (Da Capo Lifelong Books, $14.95) in my purse like some sort of Jehovah's Beauty Witness. The authors gave props to a natural makeup line by W3ll People, which is out of Austin, Texas, so it has to be good (Austin is so very cool). The raved about W3ll People Nudist lipshine. Other online reviews back 'em up, and I was all set to bite until I saw that shipping was $12.95. I'm obsessive, but not crazy.

No comments: