Monday, February 7, 2011

It's a Shawl! It's a Scarf! It's Just Plain Cool!





This two-color, drapey shawl hybrid spawned my most recent quest.

Neat, isn't it?

I spotted the San Diego Hat Co. cowl thingamajigger on a website, saw that it was dirt cheap and hurried to add it to my cart. Alas, it was sold out.

So the quest began.

It's amazing how typing in "cowl/shawl/scarf" turned out this Free People beaut on eBay. This accessory is even better than the one that caused the frenzy.

The sequined "collar" adds a dressy touch, as does the subtle ruching. Hard to tell from the photos, but it's a midnight blue with metallic thread running through it.

2 comments:

SunnyDay said...

I love this! Perfect for our climate when you need a little bit of warmth but not a huge jacket. It's pretty, too.

Jessi8a said...

love this!!! I need one