Sunday, February 27, 2011

Not So Awkward



Middle Child's latest habit is to trill "Awwwwkward!" at, well, awkward moments. And, sometimes moments that really aren't awkward. We're working on that.

These jeans are dubbed the Awkward Straight — even though they aren't the least bit awkward. In fact, they're pretty fab.

A scary "final sale" item from Piperlime.com, the Current/Elliott jeans have that luxuriously comfy boyfriend fit but with a more tapered, cropped leg. Love. I dressed them up with a recent swap party find, a short Gap trench; an Aqua silk/rayon blouse and my favorite, barely walkable Me Too "Locket" pumps.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

loving the shoes xxx

Unknown said...

Well hurrah for a final sale item that worked out. You're brave. I don't think I've tried fs from Piperlime. Love the shoes.

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

I'm suddenly a fan of the tapered pants myself - I recently purchased a cropped pair from Loft and am waiting for the Curator pants to come in from Crew!

At least middle child's not busy being stuck on "that's what she said" like my BF was a few weeks back. Kids.

SunnyDay said...

Ooooo, great jeans!!