Thursday, April 22, 2010

An Earth Day Goodie


Happy Earth Day.

While this is that specific time of year to really be conscious of taking care of the ol' planet, there are a few things I do on a daily basis: I always use reusable bags for shopping, and I skip bottled water. Instead, I use these chic plastic containers.

Aside from looking completely fun, they don't have any of that nasty BPA, and they're a decent 16-ounce size — enough to hydrate but not overwhelm the built-in car cup holder. The set of bottles also comes with a nifty plastic tray that lines 'em all up. Just slide it in the fridge, and you have five bottles of water at the ready. Gotta love.

The Reduce water bottles are available at its Web site ($20) or find 'em on Amazon.com.

4 comments:

jcrewphd said...

We use Klean Kanteen bottles but I like how you can slide all five bottles in the fridge.

Happy Earth day! I'm planning to plant some tomatoes with my daughter today. :-)

Joe Sally said...

What kind of Earth-damaging cleanser did you use to clean up the fridge before that photo was taken? I can't remember the fridge ever looking that clean ...

SunnyDay said...

Joe, you funny! . . .

I like those, I'll check them out on Amazon.

Jenni said...

I'm with Joe! Your fridge is impressive!