Sunday, July 4, 2010

When DIY Goes DIE



I'm kinda, um, bored.

My kids have to clean their rooms when they dare utter the 'b' word. But yesterday, I cleaned like a maniac (and the house STILL didn't look it) for a very fun swap party with the girls. Now, I have nothing to do. Well, nothing that I'm motivated to do.

The kids are occupied playing braincell-killing video games with their dad, so I painted my nails. Love navy on toes, looks like crap on fingers. Well, mine anyway. In continuing with the star theme.....red stars, created with the help of a Sally Hansen nail art pen.

Looks horrible, doesn't it? Ah well, it's not like it's a CND Shellac manicure and will last for weeks.

2 comments:

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

I think your nails look fun - happy 4th!

SunnyDay said...

Great 4th of July nails!!

I am so getting one of those two week manicures next week.