Monday, May 17, 2010

What's Been Missing



I've been feeling like there's a hole in my life, like something's missing. I didn't realize what it was, though, until I started snooping around Cusp, which is where Neiman Marcus has shuttled all its cool, contemporary fashions. What I don't have: sequined hot shorts.

Really, Neiman Marcus? I expect this sort of thing from Frederick's of Hollywood, but not you. Apparently, someone else felt the void, too, because when I went looking for them this morning to do a direct link, they were gone.

Go figure.

Cusp is worth checking out, though. The site is very clean and easy to navigate. Good brands, too. Today is the last day for free shipping with "FSMAY." Neiman just sent me an e-mail advertising a sale and free shipping. Hop to it.

1 comment:

SunnyDay said...

I cannot tell you how glad I am that you do not have sequined hot shorts.