Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday Shoe Haiku — An Exceptionally Useful Shoe



Scotch tape is useful
But not really that stylish
Unless it's a shoe.

Shoe 'n Tell: A decorative shoe tape dispenser by Scotch. Personally, I prefer stilettos in tape-dispenser form, rather than on my feet. Here's one dispenser I'd wear, though. Much easier on the tootsies.

If there is any cooler gizmo for a shoe lover, I cannot think of it. My friend J (who finds the most amazing fashion steals and is ultra creative) gifted me with this. I have banned all the tape hogs* in the house from even touching it.

* No joke, on a weekly basis I have to buy jumbo packs of tape from Costco. Where does it all go? Even my children can't lose things that completely. The tape never turns back up. Never. Either they're blowing through the tape while secretly making pig noses (a la Pee Wee Herman) in the bathroom or... eating it.

2 comments:

SunnyDay said...

Possibly the very best gift in the history of gifts.

Jenni said...

LOL! :)